Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Diet Coke

Okay, I don't know why it has taken me this long to post this as one of my favorite things, but I LOVE Diet Coke! I think I have an addiction. I don't know if you've met others like me, but there is definitely a subculture of people who will drink nothing but Diet Coke. And, I am talking only Diet Coca-Cola. I refuse to drink Coca-Cola regular, Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, or any generic brand. I once went to five different bars in Springfield, Illinois searching for one that served Diet Coke. Apparently in Springfield, IL the only place that serves Diet Coke is McDonald's. I was just at a venue in Chicago as well that didn't serve Diet Coke and I had serious issues all day. I couldn't get it off my mind. I just love it. Its a cheap favorite. It has no calories. And though I had problems getting any this last week, for the most part its easily accessible. Let's face facts, its my drug of choice.

No comments: